RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Responsible for developing and leading associates, making employment decisions and performance assessments for this major manufacturing corporation. Responsible for leading all aspects of the plant value stream(s) including associate development, utilization of team consensus to evaluate decisions, ensure rapid implementation of decisions, budget development and adherence, employment decisions related to associates and performance assessment of Group Leaders and associates. This position will oversee up to 50 employees. The individual will also assist with supervision of maintenance, warehouse and mixing areas.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of management or supervisory experience.
- Manufacturing supervisory experience is preferred.
- Sufficient background in accounting, PC skills, manufacturing, human resource management and inventory control.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team-building skills.
- Ability to assess and develop individual and team skills and capabilities.
- Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for challenges.
- Serve as model by promoting safety, new ideas and positive change.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with LEAN teams or leading LEAN teams is preferred.
BASE – $60,000 - $70,000
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.